Kamagra Oral Jelly is a popular and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Unlike hard-to-swallow tablets, Kamagra Jelly sachets can be simply squeezed out onto a spoon and swallowed easily. Kamagra Oral Jelly is manufactured clinically in clean room facilities by Ajanta Pharma. Kamagra Jelly is supplied in a range of flavours and quantities may include mint, chocolate, banana, orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple and vanilla.
A selection of mixed flavours will be sent in every order. Unfortunately, we are unable to send specific flavours.
Kamagra Jelly is quickly absorbed into the body and patients report faster response times from 20 mins. Kamagra Oral Jelly has an effective treatment time of 4 - 6 hours but many GPs report longer times.
These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Kamagra Jelly is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
How to take this medicine
To get the best from your treament, please read the following carefully.
- The safe indicated dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly within a 24 hour period is 100mg
- This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking it and effects may be noticeable after 45mins
- Effective treatment time is 4 - 6 hours
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine
From time to time patients taking Kamagra Oral Jelly experience the following side effects.
Common Side Effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
Less Common Side Effects
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
The above side effects are not dangerous and normally diminish as your body becomes accustomed to the treatment. Patients presenting with the above side effects generally do not need to stop taking Kamagra Oral Jelly.
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon)
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the above serious side effects, stop taking this medicine and seek emergency medical care immediately.
Kamagra Oral Jelly is not suitable for everyone.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their GP prior to taking Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)